I'd rather hurt him now, and not be a burden to him, then be a burden to him now and hurting him later




Every time I think of this university, I think of my younger self. Back then, I only set my eyes on this school. I knew I wanted to go to this school after I found out it was my father's alum mater. But then, I came to a realization, I didn't want to attend there. All my reasons weren't right. I just wanted to go there in hope of acceptance of my family, or to just be one of the members.

And now, as I'm deciding to apply there as a transfer student. I don't know if have a substantial reason or any reasons why I should go there now, but I'll see where my application leads me. Stanford only accepts 20-30 transfer a year, so I won't be too hopeful.


I'm just chasing my dreams, and leaving you chasing me.

Comments

Popular Posts