What the heck is this?



As if I gathered broken pieces of glass, and I can't tell if it's what we both hoped for, drips of blood stained my shirt from my cut finger. Even though, I refuse to acknowlege it and I'm continuing to contradicte myself - I knew it from the bottom of my heart, the hardest choice would be the best.


In the slowly, decaying world, I'm struggling but it's the only way. I'm screaming with my hoarse voice, rebound and resonance echo in vain, but nothing is left. The end of the unchained me, coincidences that sticked us degenerates into the dark and are broken in pieces, craves for your smile - but I pulled out the plug.


Somebody's tears flow down their dried cheeks. What can I tell you if you don't even want to hear me?


Yesterday, a tranquil night, made me realize that it would be useless to pick up fallen petals - because it'd never bloom again. Those tiny petals were dead in my palms.


Our time stopped long ago. I remember the season where we met first, and your grace smile made me latch onto you.


I wonder why I keep on remembering old issues for it just hurts. We hurt ourselves and each other as badly as possible, because our mind is full of thorns.


There's nothing much to say about this continuous dull relationship now, huh?
I still love you, I don't want to be apart from you, but I have to tell you that I do. I really do. I want to ask you if you love me, too, and if you want to try, but I don't want to seem so desperate. I already your know the answer, though.


I'm sulking, and there isn't anything that can change my mind. It's raining heavily in my mind, I'm stunned, I'm standing dead, and my vision is getting blurry. Despite my determination, the pain is still penetrates.


Just once, just once, if I could have my wish to come true,
I'd be born again and again and go see you on those such bittersweet days.
Goodbye, my sweetheart, it's over.


We have to leave without turning back.


It's all over.


I think, after all this time, I finally learned to let go.




Comments

Popular Posts