From: Jun

your a perfectionist. The perfect daughter, perfect student, perfect dreams, perfect everything.....Are you happy though? You don't have to answer me, because we've grown up together I already know your answer. When I'm gone, I'm going to leave you something that you may or may not like. Even if you may not like it, it'll probably be of good use to you. I'm giving the majority of it to you, and Chris will receive some portion of it too. All of us decided on this, and we know how you guys always share everything with each other, so don't feel strange when you find out what you're getting. I don't want you, or Chris, to live how you've been all these years. It's hilarious how you and Chris have always been so alike. You guys never ask for help from anyone - even us- but you were always a bit more thickheaded than he was. I still propose that once you guys get older, you guys should marry one another. You guys may not realize this, but all of us think you guys are made for another another. .....I don't have much time left, and I can feel it as I'm writing this to you. This may... may be the last letter that you'll ever receive from me. However, there is one thing that I want you to remember. Whenever you're sad, unsure of what choice to make, faced with disappointment, or feel like throwing everything away, I want you to try, really, really try, to __________. Your accomplishments have always been so astounding; even though, you never think of them to be. I have the honor of calling you my best friend. How lucky am I? I'm sorry I wasn't there when that incident happened, and I wasn't even aware of it until recently. I can't believe they ___________. I wished you told the rest of us. All along I always thought you suddenly had a change of heart for you to change your dreams and goals completely, or how you started to grow cold was something that was building up and finally released. ____________. ________? ________. Don't be mad at Chris for telling any of us about it. We forced it out of him. Lean on us a bit more. We'll always be there for you. We need you as much as you need all of us. Please, promise me you won't shut your true-self after I leave. Yes, you know what I'm talking about. Knowing you, you probably won't open up and read this letter for a couple of years. By this time, I don't know how long it has been passed since I've wrote this, but there's one more thing that I want to say and remind you of. And that is, I'm sorry I have to go. I don't want to leave you - or any of us - and you must know how much I cherish you. I've never wanted to leave you - I can't do anything to stop it. I'm not the one who is tipping the hourglass.

-'X'

P.S. I will always love you, [personalized nickname], and be with you in spirit.

(original post)

Comments

Popular Posts