October 6, 2011


On the long drive back, we all talked to each other for a bit, and then everyone went quiet. I felt all awkward to be honest, so I pulled up my Columbia hoodie. Dustin thought I was sleeping and he waved his hand in front of me just to check. We talked for the rest of the car ride home, since the music on the radio was just horrible. He told me that I’m pretty normal. I didn’t say anything for a couple of seconds and I laughed. My initial thought when he said that was: “You’re cute; I like you.” And then, I realized what that meant if I said that.

The cute was a compliment directed to his personality, interests, and what I knew about him coming to that period. And the like, the like didn’t mean like as in attraction. I shut my heart, crossed my fingers, and wished to die. I came to realization that there’s no place for love in my life quite some time ago. It got a point that I can’t bear anymore.

I ended up turning to the left, since I sat shotgun, and he was the driver, to face him, and I laughed and simply smiled at him.

(tumblr post)

And now, even though I thought that this wasn't a crush, and I didn't really have true feelings for him I do. We're officially together.


(I'll insert a picture of us soon) Pictures:



Comments

Popular Posts