Kuro Lala One-Shot: "Kokoro Rental"

Here's a one-shot from a mangaka that's new to me named Chise Hano.  This story has the same campy horror funness as "The Doll Rebirth Workshop".  Once again, we have another plain girl who sells her soul to the devil.  Hahaha!  I was laughing heartily when I first saw this one-shot.  It's so ridiculous.  I'd like to the thank Jade for doing a wonderful translation and English adaptation and I'd like to thank the rest of the Omari's Sister team who worked on this for lightening the load on me.  You all did a beautiful job :).


And now for the links! (Zip) (PDF)

Next up will be Nari Kusakawa's "Dinner in my Coffin", the first of the one-shots we are doing from Shiro Lala.  It's a beautiful wintery one-shot and I'm looking forward greatly to sharing it with you readers.

Comments

Popular Posts