-

I found this saved in one of my folder just right now, and I'm about to delete it. I think the reason why I saved it was because I really wanted this in my life. It may have been external influences that made me believe so. Now, as I look and read this, I'm a bit unsure.

I don't believe in soul mates anymore. Given the right time and place I believe anyone can be someone's soul mate.

I was talking to Alyssa yesterday on Skype, and as she was updating me about her life, she told me that I was going to be okay. I feel perfectly fine, and I even told her so, but she believes otherwise. "mmm...don't seem like it your writing tone is very off like you are greatly bothered and trying to hold everything in sounds strained and forced."I got told yesterday from Desirae that I'm acting really cold, too. Maybe I have gotten colder, and maybe I am what Alyssa has said, but I like the way I am now.

Hollow hearts don't break, and neither will I.

I know I'm longing for something - and I can feel my soul aching - but it isn't love. I actually don't think it was ever love that I wanted.

Comments

Popular Posts