"Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" Chp 4


Here is the next installment of the cute animal civil war! In this chapter of "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" we meet Prince Panda, King Panda's son.  He, of course, is adorable.  A new character "Red Wolf" is also introduced.  Like the other characters in this series, Red Wolf has some peculiarities.

Links to "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" chapter 4:  (Zip) (PDF -- Tablet and Mobile)

My Thoughts on this chapter:
As usual, I was laughing hysterically at some of the gags.  The polar bear gag tickled my inner 6-year old the most.  The treatment of Prince Panda reminds me of the Guinea Pig invasion on "South Park" *wink*  What could be cuter than cute animal cosplay?

Next up is our big Spring one-shot "Nanairo no Mukou" ("Beyond the Rainbow").  It a long one, so it'll take a week or so to complete for release.  It a very family friendly one-shot that I'm sure kids and adults who are still kids at heart will like.  Look forward to it!

Comments

Popular Posts