"Magnolia" Chp 18

First if of all, I must say Naked Ape does some of the loveliest cover and title page art out there.  I'm always excited when they have color pages.  I really wish they would release a Magnolia calendar.  I really like the colors on this illustration.  The composition really brings out the green of Ayato's eyes.
We continue with the tea party in this chapter.  A warning to Hugo haters:  you are going to want to put your fist through your monitor before the end of this chapter.  Hugo is especially dog-like...well, more like a male slut.  He's a terrible guy to fall for and I feel bad for Ayato.  But...it's not like they're going out, so I guess Hugo can do as he pleases.  But still...seriously?  I guess this kind of behavior is what makes Hugo is a delicious character. It's amazing how he acts like he doesn't know why Ayato's upset.  Ugh... it makes me want to start a rant on men.

Onto the links!

Please do not upload this to any of the manga aggregation websites.  There is no need to since the files are readily available here, and in light of recent evens, it doesn't help anyone to support criminal websites.

Links to "Magnolia" Chp 18:  (Zip) (PDF)

Next up is "Datara no Mousouryoku Opera", a new 62 page one-shot from Bisco Hatori.  It should be released by the end of next week.

Comments

Popular Posts