"Lily" Chp 3

Oh sweet brotherly love!  I really enjoyed this chapter.  Saiga and Arthur are an adorable big brother little brother pair and my heart is preparing to break when Arthur finds out that Saiga has already claimed Lily.  Arthur is so cute and I want him to win Lily's heart, but I know it must be Saiga and both Lily and Saiga must navigate the situation so as not to hurt Arthur too badly.


A health issue is brought up in this chapter that flashes back to what happened to Lily's mother.  I wonder how that is going to ultimately play out.  I hope it doesn't end in tragedy.  If that happened, I'd probably bawl my eyes out for days.

Anyhow, onto the links!

Please do not upload this to any of the manga aggregation websites.  There is no need to since the files are readily available here, and in light of recent evens, it doesn't help anyone to support criminal websites.

Links to Lily Chp 3:  (Zip) (PDF)

Next up is "Datara no Mousouryoku Opera", a new 62 page one-shot from Bisco Hatori.  It should be released by the end of next week.

Comments

Popular Posts