"Seirei Produce" Chapter 9


First of all, happy birthday Omari!  Hubby and I had a great time having dinner with him tonight and reminiscing about his love of matchbox cars and potty training when he was toddler.  Ah yes, I was and still am a baka-nee.

Second of all, this Kayori's debut as an image editor for Omari's Sister.  She's actually been working on a lot of projects, but this is the first one that's been completed.  Kayori is very active in the chatbox, so please say hi to her and let's all welcome her as a member of Omari's Sister.   We'll be seeing a lot of her work from now on.

I feel like it's been a hard struggle to get this chapter out.  I've had very little time after work to typeset and when I did have time, I fell asleep due to lack of sleep...ugh...it was a vicious cycle.  Those of you who are not married will one day understand the misery of business trips.  Needless to say, after two weeks of poor sleep, I'm a zombie.  Thank goodness for the weekend.  Hopefully, I can make up for the lost sleep AND do the laundry AND typeset "Seirei Produce" Chapter 10.  Oh, if you're wondering about my new job, it is indeed fitting and I'm enjoying what I do.  Oh, and hubby brought home some cute souvenirs for me.  I'll post some pictures to Twitter (@Omarissister) tomorrow.


Onto the release!  This is the second to last chapter of the series.  I won't keep you suffering in suspense long, so check back Sunday night (PST) for the final chapter.  I don't want to say much for fear of spoiling, but  I will say that these last two chapter are very powerful and the last chapter is a tearjerker.

Link to "Seirei Produce" Chapter 9:  (PDF)

A bunch of things are in the works after the final chapter of "Seirei Produce".  I should have a better handle of the situation later on this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts