From Daisy:


Dear Elizabeth,

You never told me that about Dustin, and it kind of makes me realise that I don't really know Alex or Dustin or any of the other guys you talk about. The only person I know is you. and so the only thing i'll say is that you have to do whatever makes you happy - even if it seems too hard or too selfish. If you don't know what you want, don't rush into things. just spend time with yourself (not as in lock yourself in your room or isolate yourself or something). I mean, put your phone on silent and do something. go to the park and write, or watch a movie. i usually catch a train to somewhere far away and read and think. whatever you choose to do, think about what you want and what you need, what's best for you, etc . Truly think about everything. And if you don't figure it out the first time, then do it again until you have cleared your mind and until you know what you want your next step to be.

Even the worst people in this world deserve to be happy Elizabeth, so don't ever feel as if you have to be alone or sad all the time. 

Also, when i read your other email, it was early in the morning when i was barely awake so I thought you said that you were engaged to some guy in canada LOL. Anyway, what do you mean you are "engaged in him"?

I hope you smile today!


xo Daisy

Comments

Popular Posts