Special Spring One-Shot: "Bye Bye Rain" by Shiki Awafuji

This one-shot is from Hana to Yume magazine so the original image quality is crap.  We did the best we could with what we had, but still I apologize that the images are not as crisp as I like them to be (although those of you with iPad 2s and 3s and iPhone 4s's will not see the horror -- those devices make anything look great!).  Anyhow, view the PDF at ~65% zoom to get the best image quality.

As I wrote earlier, we at Omari's Sister don't particularly like to do projects or work with big age gaps. However, I felt the story and the artwork were too lovely to pass up.  I'd like to thank Jade for her lovely translation and Kayori for he wonderful redraws.  Great job team!

Oh!  A translator's note: A "sun shower" is a sudden rain storm on a sunny day -- raining while the sun is still out.

Shiki Awafuji is new to us and new to Hakusensha.  Due to the loveliness of her language I will be going back to check-out her other 3 works.  She was recently published in the latest issue of The Hana to Yume magazine.


And onto this springtime confection of a one-shot!

Link to "Bye Bye Rain": (PDF)

Next up! AnS Chp 33 will be our next release.  The original magazine image quality is the worst I've ever seen from Lala, so the chapter will look like sh** even with my best efforts T_T. I'm not looking forward to it. I imagine I'll make everything look very watercolor-like to hide the lack of image data.  Haha!  Well...as usual, I'll make the best out of it.


Comments

Popular Posts