I was never taught how to let go, while you were never taught how to hold on.


I don’t want to think about it, nor do I want to write about it anymore, but it seems like I can’t keep my mind of it. Everything just ends up reminding me of...

Yesterday was my birthday. Even though I really liked everyone wishing me happy birthday, and I loved getting gifts from people who I hold dear to my heart, I didn't see it as a day of importance or anything.

Because, as everyday passes, I'm just getting older. And then, it'll just be closer to the day I die.


"Please tell me that you didn’t sell yourself to fall in love, again."


What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood
What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood.
What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood
What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood.
What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood
What can make me whole again? Nothing but the blood
Nothing but the blood.

Stage 03 of losing Chris' bet: Despair

Comments

Popular Posts