"Magnolia" Chapter 17

First a little shameless plug to encourage you all to give the mangaka money for this manga series by purchasing the books.  Volume 3 (Chapters 10 - 16) has just been released and it has a beautiful drawing of Nagi on the cover and the full drawing of Nagi on the first inside page.  There's also a drama CD available.



Here are some links to purchase!

Amazon Japan via Naked Ape's Amazon Storefront:
(Volume 3 only) (Volume 3 + Drama CD)

Yes Asia:
(Volume 3) (Volume 3 + Drama CD)

Since I didn't know Volume 3 came with the Drama CD, I have an extra copy of volume 3 available for purchase for $12.  If you would like to buy the book off of me, please send me an e-mail via the contact link in main menu of this blog.

Okay and now onto the release!
---------------------------------
I'm not sure what's going on this drawing, but I'm quite sure Hugo is up to no good.  Unfortunately, nothing like this happens in the chapter.  I felt a little cheated because this is exactly the kind of crap I would expect Hugo to pull to get Ayato alone and undressed.  Ahem...Ah...but there's plenty of tea party left for this scenario to happen.

When I first got this chapter, I had to put it down for a while because the drawings of Sui were way too creepy.  My heart couldn't stand the idea of making Sui into a completely frightening psycho.  After doing the translation, though, I saw matters were different than they appeared from just looking at the drawings alone.  I have no doubt that Sui is bonkers, but I don't think he'd focus that bonkers tendency into action without very good cause.  I think in the case of this chapter, Robert Black has been effectively silenced and scared sh**less.  I don't think this technique will work on Hugo, though, I'm sure there are some fujoshi out there imagining the confrontation now...eww...

There is a big revelation in this chapter and I'm not surprised since this is a common practice in Japan.  It's paves the way for Ayato x Sui without the ick factor.  Hahaha!!!  Poor Hugo, though.  I have no idea how he can get through the Sui-wall.  There's no doubt that Sui is a killer.  Ah, the excitement ...and then the chapter ends.  Boo!!!!  But rejoice!  The next chapter is coming in 2 or 3 weeks, so the wait won't be that bad.

Onto the link!

Link to Magnolia chapter 17:  (PDF)

Up Next:  I have no idea.  Lots of releases are almost done.  Most of it depends on when I get the typesetting or the redraws back.

Comments

Popular Posts