One-shot: "Majo to Yajuu" ("The Witch and the Beast")

This one-shot came out in Hana to Yume magazine around this time last year and has been translated and halfway cleaned for that long.  Haha!  The raw was pretty cruddy, so it was a lot of work to bring it up to this quality.

I would like to thank Mari for her excellent translation.  She said she had a lot of fun with this one-shot.  I think it shows in the translation.  I'd also like to the thank Ichigo Stars for the major redraw she did on the two page spread.  A lot of the center of the page did not exist in the original.  Ichi is truly a miracle worker :).  And let's not forget Holanio and Suzume who put in the time so I could ride roller coasters and work on other projects last weekend.

This is a super cute and touching one-shot.  I was bawling at the end.  I'm such a sap for stories like this.  I'm so glad we finally got this one-shot out!  Ugh...I regret sitting on it this long.


Anyhow, onto the links!

Links to "Majo to Yajuu":  (Zip) (PDF)

Next up!  I don't know.  It depends on what redraws I get back first.  I can say that Magnolia, Akagami no Shirayukihime, and the one-shots "Saigo no Negai" and "Komugi to Sekai no Ryouri-kun" are being worked on.

Comments

Popular Posts