"Akagami no Shirayukihime" Chapter 28

I only got one proofread on this, but I wanted to put it out now before New's Year activities sweep me away.  Hopefully, we caught all of the egregious typos.  I'll update the file at a later time if more typos are discovered.

I'd like to thank Amrai for taking on the difficult task of translating this chapter.  The Akidzuki Word Salad was horrifically bitter and full of tear inducing onions this time.  I'd also like to thank Kotomi for helping me beat the script into shape.  This chapter was a challenge all around.

This is the last re-introduction chapter in Lala magazine.  The next chapter launches into the next arc of the story.  This is a cute chapter, but it's also a filler chapter.  It revolves around the relationship between Mitsuhide and Zen...and attempts, in a shirtless moment, to grow Zen up some more.


Chapter 29 and 30 are very special and it's a shame they were printed so poorly in Lala magazine.  Because I don't want to keep myself and the readers waiting, we will go ahead and do low quality releases of the two chapters.  I don't know when the tankoubon is coming out, but I know it's after February, and that is an unreasonably long time to wait.  So we'll put our effort into the translation and typesetting, but we will not do much in the way of cleaning and redrawing.  We'll put the effort into the images when get the high quality tankoubon.   That effort won't be wasted because it's very easy to transfer text layers.

Anyhow...onto the link for chapter 28!

Link to "Akagami no Shirayukihime" Chapter 28:  (PDF) (Best viewed at 65% zoom)

Next up!  We are continuing to catch up on our neglected series, so next up will be "Rex Fabula" Chp 4, "Fushigi no Maria" Chp 4, "Ore to Atashi no Kareshi-sama" Chp 1, and "Ojousama no Untenshu" Chp 1.  Are of these are in some stage of completion, so it shouldn't take long to get them all released.  We also have 2 one-shots that are being typeset.  They could be released any day now ^^!

Recruitment!
We desperately need redraw artists!  Please contact me here (link)

Comments

Popular Posts