Day 17 — Someone from your childhood

Dear Desirae,

We've known each other for eight years. I can't believe it has been that long! Do you remember the days after school in grade school? Do you remember the time we went salamander hunting? Do you remember my pretty dresses? I remember how you were going on and on how tomboyish I was, even though I dressed so girly. You were the one who was such a girly girl back then not me.

Let's see...you got me into Sailor Moon and Pokemon, even though I was so obsessed with Dragon Ball Z, Zoids, and Gundam. I tried to get you interested in those, but that didn't go well...

We grew apart during middle school though... I can't remember exactly why. You claim that we were in a fight, but I don't really remember us being in a fight. Then, high school came along. I didn't say anything and just left. Out of nowhere last year, I got an (CHAIN LETTER)email from you. After that... we just caught up with each other again.

Hey, even if I go to school in New York next year, I'll always be your "preppy sweet innocent girl, to the thuggy gangster, to the little emo in the corner, nerd".


Love always, Elizabeth

P.S.
It was a chain letter no matter what you say.



Comments

Popular Posts