Orange Chocolate Chp 15


I thought my eyes were going to melt out of their sockets while editing this.  I caught one of those irritating summer colds that starts with burning eyes.  Tears were streaming down my face as a I chased dots.  This chapter was particularly nasty in terms of the backside bleed through problem...ugh!!! 

Here's a minor translator's note:

Here's an example of "forest friends" to keep in mind as you get toward the end of this chapter (image used solely for educational purposes!):
And now the link --

Link to Orange Chocolate Chp 15

This chapter gives us yet a little more insight in Chiro's actual wish.  Enjoy the last four pages of this chapter :).  Chapter 16 is full of Chiro and Ritsu themed cosplay.  I guarantee that chapter will be lots of fun.  At the end of the next chapter a new character will be introduced that will drive Chiro and Ritsu closer together, culminating in a very lovely, visually and story wise, 20th chapter!

Next up the long awaited resumption of "Ouran High School Host Club" and the climactic chapter of "Kimi ni XOXO."

Comments

Popular Posts