Fairytale Ending

"He waits for you at your front door, thinking of lines to tell you about how he feels.
Even when it’s raining outside, he won’t leave in the cold without telling you.

She looks outside watching him from the start, slowly as the raindrops; the drop that falls from his heart.

She thought it would be better if he was left behind. She thought it would be better if he would die alone, and he thought it will last forever.

The rain kept on falling and she thought what a perfect day. She smiles anyway, even when he is not there. He is so cold sitting by her front door, finding it hard to breath and wondering why the door never opens. Wondering if you were the air that he breathed and yet, he spent his whole life wondering.

She looks outside watching him from the start, slowly as the raindrops; it drops right from his heart.

She spent her whole life dreaming. He spent his life waiting by her front door. Both never finding their worlds of make believe.

For years the rain never stopped. He wonders how she is, asking how her life worked out.

He is still waiting for her to come out as he sits by her front door. Still wondering if everything will be okay.

She looks outside for the last time. Watching him until the end, slowly as the rain dropped; it was the last drop that fell from his heart."
( Via.Michaeldaaboul)

I found this on tumblr just a couple of minutes ago, and I just had to paste it into my blog.

The real reason why I decided to copy and paste it into this blog it was because I thought about you again. I'm so, so sorry. I still feel guilt every now and then, and maybe I should tell you I miss you. I miss our random conversations. I miss our friendship. Why don't you talk to me anymore? Answer: Because it's wrong.

I chose this path, and I don't regret it. Or at least I think so.

Comments

Popular Posts