My Tummy Hurts.

I hung out with Alan and Alex for the most part yesterday. Then, we went to Pizza My Heart and I got to see Thuan! I haven't seen him since freshmen year. His voice is so deep now! I'm going to miss my favorite cousin.

Afterwards we went to Oakridge and I met Dulce. She's pretty cool and gorgeous. We headed downtown, and I got to see Andrew for a bit. Chris took forever to get downtown, but we finally got to SJSU Arcade/Boweling/Billiards/Ping Pong place. God, I suck at billiards. ;A;

Andrew told Maggie, Carlos, and Mark that I was downtown (they all saw each other at Phillz), so I went to go meet up with them. Maggie bought me dinner. :)


There's only 5 more days till I leave.

  • Today: Getting a phone call from Dr. White sometime this morning, making cupcakes (mainly for Tori), hanging out with Tori later this afternoon
  • Saturday: 2:30; dentist appointment, some last minute shopping, try to go to Mistuwa to give Tu a goodbye hug, Maggie comes over to sleepover
  • Sunday: Carlos, Nikki, Griffin, (Maggie already being present), maybe Dylan? are going help me pack [THAT'S SO MANY PEOPLE IN MY SMALL TINY ROOM!!]
  • Monday: Cristina, Garret, and maybe Alan are going to come to my house at 11/12 in the morning.
  • Tuesday: I'm probably going to Mindy's house in the morning to hang out with her, and end the day with exchanging going away presents with Andrew along with making dinner for him :)
  • Wednesday: I fly at..... "Departs: 08/25/2010 at 6:50 P.M." That means I must be at the airport at 4.
All the free time I have I shall be either be writing my transfer essasys, packing/thinking of what to pack, and remaking Ben's gift(if I don't finish....I'll think of something to send) .


Comments

Popular Posts