Last Day in California

My day started out with me waiting for my phone call with Dr. White(he's one of the heads of the neuroscience department at Duke). I sounded so shy in the beginning of the phone call, but I got all the information I needed, and I'm motivated to write my transfer essays now!
Yay!

Haha. Then, I went to the bank to deposit some money, took the light-rail to the post office to get some stamps, went back home, wrote a bit of my transfer stuff, and waited for Andrew to come over. The weather today was 99 degrees!!!! I think today was probably the hottest day of summer so far....

Andrew and I exchanged gifts (he got me a necklace and made me a playlist), cuddled, sang, I made him dinner, and we watched Adaption.

He told me his mother wanted to talk to me (I have no idea about what. Andrew, doesn't know either), but I hoping that she forgot....

His mother doesn't like me at all. She thinks I'm lying about my background(how I went to a boarding school, attended Harvard, etc), a girl who's going to corrupt her son, how my family and I can no way in hell can be dysfunctional, and I have something up my sleeve. ;A;
I made Andrew Bot Chien for dinner. :)

God, we look so high/drunk. It's the heat, I swear.

Overall, today was pretty good.

Now, I shall go repack my check-in bag. And since Delta Airlines is a bitch for not letting me check-in online I have to pay $20 dollars instead of $15 for my check-in fee. It's not a lot, but I'm a tight budget.

Comments

Popular Posts