New Challenge?


Today, I was able to hang out with Maggie, Dominic(Nikki), Fabian, Griffin, Carlos, and Tori. :)
The initial plan was helping me pack, but Maggie and I finished packing (a majority of it) before everyone came. I still have to pack some last minute stuff and weigh everything to make sure nothing goes over the weight limit. We headed over to Froster Freeze and then walked back to my house to eat it there. Went down to Philz, sat in the grass, walked over to Safeway, bought mainly drinks and sweets/dessert, waited for Andrew to finally get downtown, and walked back to my house to hang out. Along the way, Nikki asked what happened to Ben. Yup, that didn't make anything awkward.

Anyways, I made cupcakes. Well, they were technically for Tori, but I couldn't bring all of them to the mall on Friday.

Everyone eventually left and Andrew and I spent some alone time together. :)

Now, I'm currently making a swiss roll and some cupcakes again.

Comments

Popular Posts