it's all false love and affection, you don't want me you just like the attention


Dear Alex,

Things that should have been spoken between you and I have been sealed behind locked doors; doors that neither of us no longer hold the key to. At the beginning, you and I both were scattered - unsure as to whether we should discover where the key disappeared to or if we should just allow the key to remain lost.

Now you and I stand at the opposite ends. Though your will is not as strong, you’re still scratching at the door hoping it’ll open and digging around hoping the key will magically appear. I have realized this: “What good will come when if it is ever opened?”

There is the possibility that opening the door would be good.. But every reason regarding why the door should not be opened overpowers that possibility. To keep coming back to this door restricts you and it interrupts both your life and mine.

You’re blind to see the sign I’ve put up on that door:

“Some things are better left unsaid.”

I don't wish you happiness. I wish you courage, strength, and a sense of humor - though I think you have all of that already.

Best,

Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts