One-Shot: "World End Garden"

Just in time for the end of winter and the beginning of spring is our final winter one-shot, "World End Garden".  Please forgive me, but I couldn't help myself on the credits page.  This was another big undertaking by the group and they all worked very hard to get this out on time.  A big thanks goes out to Suzume and Silver Lunar for getting this one-shot sparkly clean and to Kumiko and Ichigo Stars for doing some miraculous redraws.  I'd also like to thank the mangaka Shiina Dai for such a beautiful and emotionally wide-ranging story and for her lovely drawings.  I will admit that this was one of the most challenging works I've translated in a while, but it's a lovely story in Japanese and I hope I managed to capture that beauty in English.

Links to "World End Garden": (Zip) (PDF)

Speaking of Shiina Dai, this summer we will be translating her short series "Fushigina Maria-Kun" ("Wonderous Maria-kun").  Hahaha, I can't believe I'm putting yet another vampire manga series out into this world, but trust me, you'll like it.  It will be lots of summer fun and it's only 9 chapters long!

Next up are the Aria series! Please look forward to them!

Comments

Popular Posts