The sad meaning behind the words "good bye" become covered by the dark shadows


Over the past few days, weeks, years, I don't know how long actually, but I woke up this morning thinking about how depressed I am. I remember when one of my friends first told me during my junior year, and then she mentioned how I should go get therapy. And since then, I've been told by a couple of people how depressed I am. I'm never really happy anymore. Maybe I really am clinically depressed.

The only thing I despise about going to therapy is how I know I'll probably get diagnosed with something, and then I would have to take a pill for it. Even though taking pills will get me to feel "better", I never really liked the idea of getting better that way especially if it's dealing with this kind of stuff. Or, maybe, it's because I do know people who are clinically depressed, and I have seen the pros and the cons of taking anti-depressants.

...but this would help me get better, right? Or am I just fuckin' with myself with every reason I have with a counter?

I don't know....I really don't know.

Comments

Popular Posts