No, no, no more.

I'm completely tired to care anymore. If you like me, or whatever this relationship is at least show you care.
You don't know how much it kills me on the inside when I try to stop myself from talking to you, because I know you're busy. But tell me this, can someone be that busy? Busy to the point you can't even say hi to me, or anything at all at least once a day? The answer here as everyone knows is : no.

I'm your girlfriend, or at least I think I am. Am I even your girlfriend? This is just absolutely ridiculous. If we are nothing, then let's just end everything. Let's not talk, see each other, or have any contact with each other ever again, okay? I'm not those girls who are "okay" with being friends with their exs.

I'm not going to lie. I miss you. I fuckin' miss you. With every single cell in my body and every microscopic part of my heart, I fucking miss you.

And at this point, I'm perfectly fine being nothing more than just a memory to you.
I'll deal with la douleur exquise. So, go ahead, say it. Say it, I'll be gone. I'll never speak a word to you again, promise. I won't wait for you anymore.

Comments

Popular Posts