Run away with me.


I can't help but feel that if I just ran away for here, my life would be okay and everything will just fall right back into place. I feel like somewhere behind this padlocked skull, there's something there, just waiting to spring me back into another life. I can't help but realize it's just probably all a symptom, but at the same time....Where would I go?

What if I actually did pack my bags and leave? No one would know that I left. No one would actually even care. I left before, so this time wouldn't be any different.

Truth is, I'm actually really lonely.

But at least back then, I was happy. Or, at least, I think so.

Now, nothing seems to fit, nothing seems to matter, I can’t think straight and my brain is twisted into knots, nothing fits or works or sounds right and just… I don’t know whether it’s just me or my environment.

Comments

Popular Posts