A couple of days ago, I gathered up all the courage I had to do this thing that just had to be done. And once I finished doing it, I don't think I've ever been more disappointed. Hah.

I also thought I lost something really valuable to me the other day, too.

I have this stack of letters in my room. Some of them are pretty old, some of them are from this year. I was rereading all of them, and then I realized that I was missing one. I looked all over my room, and I ran to the yearbook hoping that I left it there. I was so scared of losing it, and I almost started crying. When I thought I actually lost it, I thought I lost something so dear and precious to me. I felt like I lost a piece of me that I could never get back, even if it's just a letter. But it was a letter that meant so much to me.

The funny thing was that, I was carrying the letter the entire time.

I reread the letter I got a quarter into the letter, and I couldn't even finish rereading it. I don't know why it was so important to me. I don't know why I put it in my bag that I carry around everywhere. I still don't even know why I carry it everywhere.

I should of never even open, read, or kept that letter.

Anyways, here's a photo of a horse from today's show:

Comments

Popular Posts