My love for you shall live forever. You, however, did not.







[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: you're a good girl



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: and you deserve much happiness in life



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: so don't let anyone let you think otherwise



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: okay? i love you



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: *hugs



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: and you mean a lot to me, so don't fret okay?



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: things will work out for the best



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: you might be physically alone sis



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: but in your heart and mine



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: i'll always be there for you



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: i might not always talk or leave posts to you



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: because college is taking up my time



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: but i do think about you and how you've been, what you're up to



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: so you're not alone



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: i wish i could be there for you in ny



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: just promise me if need me text/call me



[c=32]b r e a t h t a k i n g[/c=3]: okay? :(



- - - -


I've had five of these similar conversations since I've gotten here. All from Chris, Elaine, Henry, Yurika, and this one above is from Alyssa.
Thanks guys<3


Side note: Sometimes, I really, really don't like blogger, because it doesn't have that cool chat format like tumblr.

Comments

Popular Posts