They say you know, when you know. I don't know.

Congratulation, Robert G. Edwards - for winning the Nobel Prize in Physiology and or Medicine.

I cut some of my hours at work, so I could just manage some more stuff, and fit in some clubs that I really wanted to be in.

I hate how my schedule is just all over the place, but I'm free on Saturdays now! Sundays are horse shows. Hopefully, next semester will be better. And if I remember right, this month we're meeting with our advisor to talk about next semester schedule. I talked to her a couple of weeks ago, I told her that I was going to transfer, and she gave me this face. I don't think she likes me much or at all now... And I looked at how I'm suppose to turn everything in to the colleges that I'm transferring to, so basically I give them the form, they make x amount of copies, and then mail them all off. Why can't it be electronic, so nothing will be lost in the mail?

And the total amount of just application fees along this year is: $850+

In my Women's Studies class, we're currently doing a project Story Crops and it's set up with NPR. So we have to basically go in to whoever is doing the interview that day, and we just talk about ourselves. After the interview is done, it'll be in the archives at the Library at Congress. If NPR really, really likes the interview, they'll broadcast it.

Most of the questions are based on the past, lessons we've learned, and just experiences. and there was an example given in class today. It's required for the class, and I have my interview schedule to be on Wednesday.

I don't want to revisit my past memories and discover nothing special or anything worth remembering.



Day 2. a photo of yourself a year ago :

It's a picture of exactly a year and a day ago too. Cristina and I were at the mall waiting for people to come, so we go to the Apple Store and take pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts