There's a place I know, if you're looking for a show. Where they go hardcore, and there's glitter on the floor


Over this weekend, I re-watched Secret. It's probably one of my favorite Asian movies. Some parts of it are somewhat cheesy, but it has a sad ending.

Somehow, I always watch this movie around this time of year for some reason too.

And every time I watch this movie, I remember how fun it was doing piano battles, I remember how I was used to be able to play like that, and I just remember my love for playing piano.

Sometimes when I'm with my friends, who have heard me play piano back then, they ask me why I don't play anymore. I always tend to tell them something along the lines of.... I'm just not into it anymore, or I'm just too busy.

I don't play piano anymore, because I can't anymore. Every now and then when I do play, it just sounds so wrong. I can't keep tempo, I can't memorize anything, I can't read notes either.

But the real reason is because it reminds of that year, that month, that day.

Comments

Popular Posts