Cracked Reflection

I don't know who I am. I honestly really don't know. A few years ago, I would have said I was a girl who loved life. A few months ago (11 months ago, to be exact), I would have said I was a girl who loved a boy with everything she had. Now, I guess you could say I've been through a lot and I've been broken in too many places and too many ways. I guess you could say I'm just trying to find my place.

So, out of all the blogs that I have had over the years, this blog shall be a record of my life. I promise not to change my blog again. This will be the place where I'll spill my emotions, rants, thoughts, and anything else I please.

This is a bit of my heart I'm willing to share, so readers that I have invited, please don't bash on it too much.  
I'm weak enough as it is.

Comments

Popular Posts