I don't just want your heart. I must be selfish, because I want all of you.


Maggiecally Delicious: elizabeth, i get the feeling you feel like i do. but there's a difference between you and i and that's that you're in a relationship with Andrew and he really cares about you
Elizabeth: ..... ==;;
aslkjfdlaskdjfasdf. Elizabeth is super insecure
Maggiecally Delicious: fffffff
Maggiecally Delicious: don't let yourself doubt >:I
Elizabeth says: that's probably one of the hardest things you can tell me to do
Maggiecally Delicious: i know, but looking from the outside i don't even know how you can think these things you've completely lost touch with rationality
Elizabeth: ....really?
Maggiecally Delicious: yes, as far as your view of yourself
Elizabeth: panda is speechless
Maggiecally Delicious: >:I it's true. you say ridiculous things about yourself that don't even make sense in all this stress and frustration you've completely destroyed your view of yourself

Comments

Popular Posts