My weekend & today



Saturday:
I hung out with Tu and Lizzie, again. This time Beethoven didn't hang out with us, because his twin, Ben was with us. Oh, I also met Jastin today. We all met up downtown near the convention center. Then, we headed off to the Fanime Convention Staff Meeting. Apparently, I am now a staff member for Fanime. I'm not so sure how I feel about that, but at least I have something to do now for that weekend in May. After the staff meeting all of went to Philz, the coffee shop downtown. I love their coffee. In case you didn't know, I love bitter dark coffee. Unexpectedly, I saw Ann and Andrew there. We said our hellos, goodbyes, and we gave each other hugs. Well, the group was all hungry and we headed to Chicago Pizza. I couldn't finish my slice of pizza and gave it to Ben, but Ben being Ben was like... I'm too full. Oh you, you eat like hell and always have room for candy, but no room for pizza. CHICAGO PIZZA IS DEEP DISH. FUCK, THAT'S GOOD SHIT. =_=^

After all the pizza we went back to Lizzie's house and chilled until I went home. Lizzie's dad chewed me out. It was like, you don't know anything about me. All you know is from the two days you've seen me, but what do you know? You didn't have to drive me back to Eastridge. (Lizzie and all of them leave in the hills near Eastridge) for my mom to pick me up. I could of walked. I don't mind. I don't mind being alone. I do like walks especially during night time. It lets me think a bit more rather than being in my room and think.

Sunday:
I went around with my mom to do some errands. We went to Costco, the supermarket, some places my mom wanted to go to, and then to the mall. I bought a jacket, plaid shirt, hair ties, leggings, and earrings. Afterward, I went down to Philz to hang out with Andrew. Why yes, yes I did and I'm being serious. We just sat right next to each other, and I helped him/gave him moral support (what his partner should of been doing, rather than going out to a party with his girlfriend and make him do all the work) on his Ulysses presentation. He gave me his senior picture, because he just got in the mail the other day? Well... yes, I did want it.

We've been texting each other at night... well, he texts me first and when he says good night and we stop texting... the bucket of tears come. Well, not the bucket of tears, but just a few streaks of tears.

This is where any friend would slap me. . .  I feel like I'm digging myself into this deeper hole of heartache, but I can't help it. I like him, I like him so much. . . .

Monday: 
Like most Mondays, I'm pretty much dead. I barely slept at all on Sunday. Maggie and I have decided what classes we're going to be taking over the summer. 1. Automatic something 2. English 1A 3. Introduction to Shakespeare 4. Korean 1A and it's possible we'll add in some more. Who knows. Piano class today was alright nothing to special or anything. I need to practice more. I'm just so tired. . .


I miss you. 

  
I don't wanna be filled with anger, pain, and resentment.
I want to be not jealous. 

Comments

Popular Posts