Say goodnight and go

I hate how dispensable I am. I can be tossed away so easily just like everyday trash. I guess, that's something that I fear the most from people that I care about.  I hate knowing someone can easily move on after leaving me behind. I just hate being forgotten, replaced, and erased. I don't want to be just another memory. 

Actually, I don't blame anyone for walking in and right out of my life. I mean, I know I'm not perfect, I may not always please you, I may never know what to say, I'm no excitement to be around, I'm last thing from being smart or pretty. In reality, I'm probably one of the most horrible person ever.
I had faith in you, you out of all people would stick around. And I realize that people can take whatever you offer, throw it to the ground, stomp all over it, rub it all over your face, and walk away with no hesitation. I know I'm fucking nice. Too fucking nice, by the way.


Comments

Popular Posts