Without you, babe, my cheeks wouldn't hurt so much from smiling. No, it's not a bad thing.

I wished none of those things happen on that night. I can't get any of those moments out of my head at all. . . 
Don't get me wrong I still like you, but did you have to do all those things with me when you clearly had someone else in your heart/mind?
I never told you why I was attracted to you other than "your nerdyness," but it wasn't just that.  You had something else that made me be attracted to you. Maybe it was your eyes, you had such sad eyes, it made me want to hug you and make everything better. Maybe it was the way you just had always something to talk about (though sometimes I wanted you to shut up and enjoy the peace and quiet). Maybe it was your sweetness. Maybe it was your love for learning and passion for literature. Something that long ago died within me. Maybe it was the way you saw life and how you used your words. Maybe, just maybe it was all of you that I was attracted to.

I know, I'm kind probably too kind, but I do hope you and her do work out. I don't hate you, I don't think I can ever hate a person that easily. We're still friends, or that's what you said. So, don't feel bad...don't feel like a douche bag, Andrew.  Things do happen, but we have to move on. Come on your stronger than me. Trust me on that one.

I've been through way more stuff for this to break me, but I'm not going to lie it hurts, it hurts a lot. 

Comments

Popular Posts