tears stream down your face. I promise you I will learn from my mistakes.

Towards the end of today, I have decided to cut the end of this nonsense. After the clock hits midnight, I won't talk about him anymore. Or, at least not for a long while. I know, I probably won't be able to delete him from my phone. I know that no matter how much I try and how much I give.... it won't be enough. I won't be them. I'm me, I'm not them.

Why am I chasing a guy who has no interest in me? Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I digging myself into a hole that I tried to so hard to dig myself out? Well, no more. Elizabeth, get a grip of yourself. He DOESN'T like you. He doesn't. Why are you trying? Why are you hoping? If he did then... this wouldn't have happened. He would of clearly responded back to you if he did.

Okay, it's 12.
Goodbye



A weakness is coming on.

Comments

Popular Posts