Day 1: Your Best Friend

Dear Yurika Jacobsson,

I met you during summer school six years ago. We were in the same English class, and I sat in front of you. I would turn around to talk to you. I remember you looking at me weirdly when I first said hi and introduced myself, but now we're the closest of friends.

I know you always want the best for me, but I always end up doing the stupidest things to myself. Yet, you still stand beside me....

You know, I'm actually really jealous of you. You're going to spend the next four year in the UK for college. I will try to come visit you or something. Go hit on those hot British guys, and show them what you're made of! Haha. We must and shall keep in touch once we're both in college.

I love you my wife (by the way, you were the first person I've ever proposed to). I know you aren't always there for me physically speaking, but you're there for me when I need you most. I just want to say that I'm also always there for you when you need me.

Hearts always, your Panda



Comments

Popular Posts