jealousy won't get anything you lost

Well, I'm alright.

I just wonder if it's different, or if it's all the same. All this "stuff"

I just wonder what it is, that's all.

I just wonder where my mind wanders at times.



I like to let my mind wander and let if fall where it does. And where is that you ask? Well, I can't answer that. Honestly, I don't know. Things happen all the time. Things don't happen all the time. If you plan something, sometimes it may or may not go the right way.



I'm still alright. Some things happen, somethings don't. I'm alright, I just tend to wander. The moment I'm home is the moment I'm lost. My confusion stops for a while. Then where it ended, it began, and it was just hard to adjust to.



You know, I'm still alright. It was just simply nice. Some things happen, some things don't. I'll be fine, I'll just wonder, and I'll wander, with you on my mind.

Comments

Popular Posts