Day 7 : Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush

Dear Jae,

You meant a great deal to me. Our relationship was filled with love and laughter. Every time I would say ssiba you would reply saying du ma, haha. You know, I trusted you completely, never doubting your faithfulness to me. I’ve definitely had some good memories with you. I met a lot of new people that I wouldn't have met otherwise.

Somewhere along the line though, we both couldn’t stand each other anymore. Maybe it was because I left to go to Harvard, and in that month.... I don't know. I wasn't in love with you just yet, but I thought about it. I thought about it more than I probably should have. I spent too much time planning on how I would falling in love with you, and having that beautiful relationship that you and I dreamed of. I worked it up in my head that everything you and I did was... beneficial. The fights, the laughs, the silence.
 
The way you left hurt so much. I can't describe the amount of hurt it was to have a person I put so much fain in, someone I thought would be my best friend, someone I thought would be my love, go and break me down like that.

I honestly don't know what else I can say. I wrote so, so much about you before and after we broke up... writing about you now just seems wrong. You’re a great guy. You’ve always been one and always will be. Vicky and you are really suited with one another. I wish you the very best of luck with everything.

From,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts