Day 10: Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to

Dear  people that I seem to never talk to/much anymore ,

This distance between us was probably caused by me. I'm sorry we grew apart. I remember when we used to talk on a daily basis. We would talk from morning to night. I really enjoyed talking to you. Maybe that was the reason why we've grown apart. The bond we had with one another caused me to be too afraid to get any closer to you. I was scared of you knowing just too much of me.

Or, maybe the reason we've grown apart is that we were just too busy with our lives. And when we do talk, it seems as if you're not interested in talking anymore. It just saddens me, that I'm the only one who still tries to make the effort to keep on trying to communicate with you.

Maybe we'll close the distance between the both of us once more someday soon. In the mean time, I'm glad I had the chance to know you though.

With love, Elizabeth


Comments

Popular Posts