Day 6 : A letter to a stranger.

Dear Stranger,

I don't think you would want to meet me at all. I'm really weird, fucked up, and a complete emotional wreck. Say if we do meet, I'll probably and most likely smile at you. I'm not sure if there will be a lot words exchanged between the both of us, because I'm pretty quiet. But hey, if you actually get to know me I might actually open up to you. Just a little bit though, so you'll get to know a glimpse of who I am. Or, maybe I'll end up opening up a lot to you. But as the closer we get, I'll start distancing myself. You'll probably sense the distancing, and we'll slowly drift away from each other.

Maybe through the time you've gotten to know me you'll understand why there's this distance and just stop trying to get to know me. Then again, maybe you'll keep trying to get to know me. Then, I'll probably continue to contact you. We'll talk more often and probably to a day-to-day basis. I'll start telling you about my deeper/deepest thoughts, problems, and such. We'll eventually share each other dreams and goals.

After a while, I'll start liking you more and more.We'll have those random moments, and  it'll reach to the stage where my attachment to you is where you would hurt me if you left.  But you shouldn't worry though, barely anyone ever comes that close to me.

Yours truly,
Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts