Day 2: Crush -

Dear Crush ,

I'm not going to name you, since you're one my readers. And I'm hoping and guessing you know who you are, if you don't well then.... isn't that upsetting.

I don't know how I'm supposed to write this letter. I didn't say much when I first met you actually. Now, you tend to be always on the back of my mind. It's annoying and driving me crazy. I can't seem to think straight at all.

I wished I could talk and be around you more, but you seem to be just so cold to me and you act don't care about me at all. I'm guessing you probably aren't the way you seem to be I know you aren't, and I'm just over thinking a lot but I can't help it.


I never know when to take you seriously either. One minute you're so sweet, then the next you're a jerk. You make fun of me so much, sometimes I just want to cry. I know you're just teasing, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. I wish we weren't that complicated. I know sometimes I don't act like I like you or care about you in person, but I really do.

To be honest, I'm tired of chasing you. I wish you would just chase me, and tell me you really, really love me. I guess I have a lot of patience, but it's starting to really hurt. You know, I miss you a lot. I hope we find someway to work out.

Love, Elizabeth

Comments

Popular Posts