Chris' Email

mmmm...definitely a confusing situation :x"
You could always just show up for the sake of showing up - but theres the possible chance you could be overcome with emotion and feel upset then and there D:"
And one should never get used to feeling lied to, walked upon, rejected and replaced etc.

Besides for everyones who has stepped on you, you've probably grown some 'thick skin' and grown used to it or have just killed some of your emotions. But I say, channel any
pessimistic /negative energy you have - into determination to forge ahead.

Become a success in everything you do - whether its big or small.
Show Andrew, and everyone else in the world, whose ever looked down on you, that you, Elizabeth Tran, are an independent, head-strong, successful individual.

You don't need to be bound by the shackles of past relationships, nor let yourself be cut open by the wounds of a painful yesterday, but forge ahead - and look towards tomorrow.
After all, tomorrow is a perfectly new day with a new dawn right? (:

And if you really see no light, but pure darkness around you - then i'll gladly be that candle, which illuminates the darkness, and shows you back to your path. After all, everyone loses sight of their path once in a while - they stumble, and they fall. But when you do, you can be sure I'll be there to offer a hand up. And not just me, im sure there are plenty of other people who'd love to help you as well (:

Your life, it might be like that of a caterpillars, it'll be ugly at first, but once it reaches fruition, it'll become like that of a beautiful butterfly - floating freely through the sky-across uncharted regions and unbounded like that of the clouds in the heavens.

And as for your situation, involving your health - it does sound rather bad to be honest :("
I'd say for you - gently ease into exercise, dont over-do it since your situation isn't the best.
But even me, as sporty as I am, I wasn't blessed with the best stamina or such - I gradually built it up, after many years of training.

You know, when I was young and did training, after an intense training session, I'd vomit you know?

But of course, I never gave up. As a result now, im as healthy as ever of course (:

But I know, for myself at least - the only path before me is Success. Theres no other path.
Are you going to join me on that path as well? (:

And thanks, i'll make sure I do my best - not just tomorrow - but every day (:

<333

;u;

Comments

Popular Posts