DAY 8 - who do you like right now? why?

I like love this guy.
It's a unanswerable, open-ended question on why I love him. To most, its probably ridiculous how I'm still able to have feelings for him.

Even though my past entry/entries have all describe how horrible and indifferent he was towards me, I never mentioned anything good about him. I've probably made it seem like he never had any feelings for me, when I knew deep down he really loved me. I'm not sure if he loved me dearly or not, but I knew he loved me. Maybe he still does too.

Being the emotional rock he is, he did his best to show me he cared in his own way. I knew he would of done so much for me if I asked. But I never asked of anything from him. There was this one time where he asked me what kind of boyfriend I would of wanted. I lied and told him that the way he was, was just fine. I'm not sure why I didn't just tell him. Maybe it was because I fell in-love with him, and if he changed to a guy I would of liked... I probably wouldn't be in-love with him.

I never cared to mention how he would hastily finish whatever he was doing just to come see me. I never spoke of the time where he stayed up till 4 in the morning just to make me a playlist, so I would have something to listen to when I was at the airport.

I never mentioned him crying when we both admitted that we probably couldn't last forever.

Comments

Popular Posts