You're just going to stand there and hear me cry.

Starting tomorrow, my schedule is going to get all hectic. I'm juggling a job, being on a team, being on a club, and hopefully being a volunteer and a secretary.

Besides all of this I have to :
  • Study for the ACT that's coming up on October 23rd
  • Keep on writing and revising my transfer essays
  • check for some supplements that haven't been out yet (Georgetown's supplement is out, but the online app isn't out yet. Brown, MHC, and Yale's supplement isn't out either)
  • Maintain a 4.0
  • Finish all my books on my book-list. I should update my book-list on the side right there....
  • Lose massive weight
I just noticed something.... I'm basically not going to be eating anything from 9-5pm on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, while on Mondays and Wednesday I won't be eating anything till 9-6pm.

Haha.
---
Even if I wanted to go see you, I can't see you anymore. Besides, you're probably pretty busy too. No matter how much work I seem to have, my mind always leads to you. I can't stop thinking how lonely I am, and how much I miss you. I just hope I just cross your mind once in a while, so I won't feel so pathetic for thinking of you all the time.

Comments

Popular Posts