DAY 11 - who was the last person you held hands with

I LAST HELD HANDS WITH THIS SUPER, SUPER, CUTE GUY THAT HAD A BRITISH ACCENT.

Oh, did mention that he also looked like Joseph Gorden-Levitt? ;)

Haha, no I'm kidding. I wished I held hands with Joseph Gorden-Levitt.

I'm a touchy-feely person, so I like to hold hands with basically anyone. It makes me feel not so alone, even though, its only for a while. The last person I held hands with was my roommate, Linaris.


"You’re sick of feeling numb. You’re not the only one
This life is filled with hurt when happiness doesn’t work
Anger and agony are better than misery

Trust me and take my hand
Trust me I’ve got a plan

When the lights go out you will understand

‘Cause I’d rather feel pain than nothing at all.”
-Three Days Grace

Comments

Popular Posts