DAY 15 - write a letter to the person you have feelings for


Dear Andrew,

I've written you countless letters, but all of them have gone unanswered. I wonder if you'll actually read this letter.
I feel like this letter should be set with a frustrated tone, telling you I hate you, wishing that we never had anything with each other, and wanting you to go away forever. But for some reason, I can't come to speak on those harsh terms. I can't seem to hurt you. I can't ever seem to be mad at you. And I can't bring myself to hate you- I can't do it.

I love you.
I know that you probably don't want me like the way I want you, but I hope you never have to understand how I'm feeling. Because if you do, then you'll feel this pain and ....I don't want you to ever feel like this. It's horrible.

I hope you're happy, and I wish the best for you too. Study hard at NYU, you'll eventually be that great writer you've always wanted to be. I know that don't believe in yourself, but just know that I believe in you. And hey, you can always find me in the City. Well, that's if you look hard enough. Haha. But I'll probably spend a majority of my time next year in Columbia's library with Elaine of course.
Or maybe I'll be somewhere else in the world. I don't know. Even though I finished NYU's supplement, I don't think I really want to apply to NYU anymore. I don't want to see you. I don't want to run into you randomly. And if I see you with another girl, it'll just hurt too much.
I have so much more I want to write, but once again I can never articulate myself well enough to write anything. If I continue this letter, it'll probably just be me writing in circles, so I'll just end it now.

I hope your heart feels relieved after leaving me.

Bye, bye.

Maybe I'm just too nice for my own good.


Comments

Popular Posts