I gave up my happiness, so you could have yours

Andrew called me today.

I felt as if we were just talking in circles. That was until he mentioned if I got his letter. I lied and told him I didn't get it, and it's probably because I haven't checked my mailbox for a couple of days. When really... I was holding and staring at the envelope as we were talking. I kind of guessed he called to ask about the letter.

I actually received the letter on the 27th, but I just put aside. I didn't want to open it up, yet. I guess, I just wasn't ready to see what is said. I was going to wait until the weekend to open it up, but when he hung up the phone, I decided to just open up the envelope. I still haven't read it.

I'll reply to him later this weekend. Maybe I'll post half of what I wrote to him here just for keepsake.

I wonder if he'll read my reply, or if he'll write back to me. That's too wishful thinking though.



The flooding memories won’t defeat me
The tears tickle my nose making me sneeze and scattering the words

It’s only love anyway
Bye bye, bye bye, goodbye my love


It’s only love anyway

Comments

Popular Posts