I'm the only one hurting tonight




I love how you turned off your phone. I don't need this anymore. I won't bother trying, because why should I be trying when you don't care?

You've never notice me waiting for you. You've never paid attention. You've felt hurt before. You've never had your heart break. You never cared about me.

I don't want to hear from you ever again. I'm begging you to leave me alone. Get out of my life, my mind, and my heart.

Oh, I have one more things to say to you.

I want you to feel everything I've felt within the past 17 years. All of my pain, regrets, and the neglect. I want you to feel left out. I want you to feel how it's like to be abandon. I want you to feel how it's like being replaced. I want you to have all my misfortune. I want to see if you can pick yourself up, if you were in my situation.

I hope you never find peace. I hope your nights will be haunted as you've made mine. I hope you never find love. I hope you never find happiness.

Yes, I'm cursing you.

Happy Birthday, Andrew.

Somehow the post on tumblr is, I think, harsher.

Comments

Popular Posts